In The Middle Of A Sleepover, He Woke Up To The Worst Pain Of His Life. Then He Quickly Realizes the Cause.

Posted on September 21, 2017

0



Burn on young boy's neck.

15-year-old Nickolas Conrad was at a sleepover with six other friends when he was woken up to intense pain on his neck. At first, the young boy wasn’t sure what had happened – he just woke up to a horrific sensation right in the middle of his throat.

“I felt this really bad burning on my neck and when I woke up and I started screaming and crying,” Conrad told KTHV. “It was the worst pain of my life.”

As it turned out, what happened to the snoozing teen wasn’t an accident. Conrad was the victim of the newest internet challenge, called the “hot water challenge,” which involves making some drink a container of boiling water or throwing it onto an unsuspecting person.

Source: In The Middle Of A Sleepover, He Woke Up To The Worst Pain Of His Life. Then He Quickly Realizes the Cause.

Advertisements